Dear Liberal reader, and I know there are some of you who might read this post. Please explain to me why democrats will not pass a flat tax, or a fair tax? If the true goal is to make sure everyone pays their “fair share”, then why not implement either of these two policies? No more “unfair” deductions for the rich, everyone pays the same. Why will you not support this?
I will tell you why, because its not about “fairness”. It never has been and it never will be. Its about finding someone to pay for over the top spending, currently the rich, and consolidating a voter block. This is the United States of America and I believe no american should have an less of a right to keep their money than any other american. What is it you believe?
- geestormtrackerambw reblogged this from proudlyconservative
- geestormtrackerambw likes this
- theconservativeyalie likes this
- proudlyconservative reblogged this from haptickeylogger and added:
- haptickeylogger reblogged this from proudlyconservative and added:
- taylorterritories likes this
- pervy-crash reblogged this from proudlyconservative and added:
- slide-to-the-right likes this
- collegethenlife likes this
- coffeeatmidnight likes this
- inevitablelover likes this
- kingofaustin likes this
- kids0ftheblackhole likes this